A new, informal network of academics from various disciplines (political science, public policy, law, economics, sociology, criminology), as well as practitioners, all working on issues related to financial accountability in the EU. Please join us at https://eufinacco.wordpress.com/ and if you are interested in what we are doing, please get in touch.
- Accountability on the spot to prevent corruption, 19 Nov 2014
- EU Accountability Conference 2014, 30 Oct 2014
- Questioning the effectiveness of the European Fisheries Fund (EFF) and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), 29 Oct 2014
- “Good Administration” comes to Deusto’s European Journal, 29 Oct 2014
- The European Court of Auditors presents its Landscape Review, 29 Oct 2014